About Tax Forms (1098-T)

Are you wondering if you will be receiving the 1098-T Form for your Outlier course?

The University of Pittsburgh does not issue a 1098-T Form for Outlier courses.

Since Outlier is not a university itself, we are not able to issue a Form 1098-T.

Use Your Receipts

If you wish to claim educational expenses for your Outlier course(s), we recommend that you use the receipts from your purchase(s).

If you're unable to locate your receipt in your email, please reach out to us, and we can help!

Consult with a Tax Professional

We always suggest consulting with a tax professional about the best way to apply these purchases in your individual circumstance.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.