If you're a student in our Amazon College Pathways Certificate, but desire to exit from the program, there are a few things to keep in mind:
Amazon students are eligible for a certificate refund if they meet the following criteria:
- No more than 6 months have passed since the original date of purchase
- The Drop deadline for the earliest course in the certificate has not passed
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund, here are the steps involved:
- Generate a request for a refund on the Career Choice website.
- You will be sent instructions to reach out to Outlier school to initiate the refund process, and provide information to pass on to Outlier.
- Next, login to your Outlier Student Dashboard, click Menu > Account > Tokens
- Scroll to the bottom of the Tokens page and click the link for Start a Return Request for an Amazon Career Choice Purchase
- Fill out the form with your information from Step 1, then click Submit.
The Student Success Team will review your request for eligibility and get back to you.