We’ve enabled early access so you can get started on the first section of your course at any time. The rest of the course will unlock on the first day of your scheduled term.
Before you can get into the material, you’ll first need to create an Outlier account and complete our registration process.
Create an Outlier Account
Creating an Outlier account is a separate step from purchasing the course. The following steps must be completed prior to accessing the course.
To create an account:
- Go to https://dashboard.outlier.org/signup.html
- Enter the email address you used to purchase your courses.
- Create a strong password. Click Continue
- Provide your first, last, and preferred name and date of birth.
- Click Submit
- Acknowledge you have read our Terms Agreement.
- Click Continue
- You will be directed to a Welcome page. Click Let’s Go.
Tada! That's it - you've landed on our Student Dashboard
Once you create an account and you access the course material, you will see the following forms:
- Registration Form: Necessary information to be able to generate a transcript from the University of Pittsburgh.
*You must fill out this registration form prior to the Drop Deadline, or risk being dropped from the course.
- Academic Integrity Pledge: A commitment to follow the guidelines of our Honor Code. Learn more on our Academic Integrity policy
- Readiness for Online Learning Form: A self-assessment of your preparedness for online education.
These forms must be completed to proceed with your course.