We know how frustrating it is to encounter issues while studying. We are here to help! There are a few troubleshooting steps you can try if you're running into issues accessing your Outlier student dashboard:
1. Make sure you only have 1 tab open and are using Google Chrome as your browser.
It’s possible your system is overworked — Try closing out of all windows and applications other than Google Chrome.
2. Clear your computer's cache/cookies.
3. Log out of your student dashboard completely and log back in.
We recommend completing steps 1 and 2 before trying this one.
4. Try accessing the site in an incognito window.
Screenshot Developer Tools
If the issue persists, it's helpful to add a screenshot of the developer tools tab of your browser for our technical team to review.
Follow these steps to find the developer tools:
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of Chrome
- Navigate to "More Tools" and select "Developer Tools"
- Take a screenshot of the errors that you see.
Report Bugs on the Site
The simplest way to report a bug or issue is to click the "?" icon in the bottom-right corner of your Outlier account.
You'll have the option to grab a screenshot of the issue and send it directly to our team for review.
Talk to Us
We welcome your feedback in whichever medium you are most comfortable using. At the end of the day, we just want to help you and improve our course for you and your future cohorts!
If you have any questions, the best way to contact us is by submitting a contact form, or you can text us at (510) 480-3399.
At this time, we are unable to offer live phone support.